Monday, October 19, 2009

"...And It Opened Up My Eyes, I Saw The Sign"

So I've always wanted to be used by God as a "sign" in someone's life. Kinda like in movies or on T.V. when a character sees some random billboard about nothing and they have an epiphany, causing them to change their ways. I figured that somehow I could maybe write some random phrases and God could use them to answer someone's prayers... maybe.
When I was thinking about what I could write to help give people insight I discovered that the most effective phrases were between 2-5 words, so here goes nothing:

  1. Do it.
  2. Don't do it.
  3. What would Jesus do?
  4. What would your mamma think?
So hopefully I have helped in changing someone's life today; and although I may not have provided you with the answer you needed, don't give up on that prayer. If it is God's will in your life He will make it happen. You don't need to rely on your own power to make things happen.


Blake J.

No comments:

Post a Comment